Thursday, December 16, 2010

Divorce

Hello to my follower... I didnt think this tale would have been seen so quickly picked up by anyone other than my personal friends and family. Welcome.

When I started this blog it was to begin with the topic of - Divorce and all that information is on another blog called Divorcee - Who hurts.

Basically it tells of all the persons involved in this who would be hurt by the break up of a marriage.

Funny enough, just after posting the information on marriage I found myself confronted on some of these same issues... which to me says that all information is relevant at no matter what stage of the relationship you find yourself.

Again welcome to all my followers and I do hope you do take the time to read the post

http://whohurts.blogspot.com/2010/11/things-people-dont-tell-you-about.html

Thank you and I will be posting again very soon.

Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment